Thursday, July 9, 2009

why..


what is this feeling...angry?? unsatisfied?? shock?? sadness?? but why this happen...is it really happening?? or am i being sensitive...that is true and i hope is not...hope it end..never mind is good or bad...i won't be here anymore soon anyway...

think it as I'm running away..but is for everyone good...
is useless to repeat the same thing or words while no one understand their efforts..
then fine and let me be the one that run away..cause i can't take it anymore..

since when?? forgot...how many years?? lost count..i never see it as a big fact, and let it flow and i flow by it to..i let it become part of me...I'm not saying I've been drag by it...cause it didn't..or just i chose to be with it because of time...

huh...so stress...so frustrate and sad...is it wrong or illegal that a man or should say male, cry?? huh..i am weeping when writing this..

No comments: