Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i wish to be blindfolded for a while

hmm..can't found anything to wrote on blog today...zzzz tired

after stamina training today, i very happy to notice my stamina is good. but i realize that i train for nothing. to improve my health and myself?? to change myself?? to impress girl?? to prove myself?? to enjoy running?? to relax and release my stress?? it just ain't the reason or answer that i seek..for what am i running so hard?? i really getting my image blur...i will still running until i am tired..until I found my answer. haha^^ why does i sound like the movie 'FOREST GUMP' hahaa^^

finally my plan is getting to realize..after past these few days, decision have been made, then i can finally step out...hahaha^^

i wish to be blindfolded for a while...at least until August...to be blind and not to see what i don't want to. it only make me think a lot of stuff...

think to much think to much think to much SHU!! get out of my mind.

No comments: