Sunday, June 28, 2009

hmm...can i help?? or can someone help me??


i kind of lost lately..haix...being thinking too much again...what the f..

can i be the one that help you?? am i the one that can stand by you?? but is just ain't my part anymore on doing this kind of thing. i really do want to help when you in trouble, comfort you when you are sad...just to listen and try my best to understand on what you need...but am i over doing it?? i do really feel that i am being too annoying to you...is it only me that thinking too much again?? but if so just let me know...i am good at excepting facts...not good on guessing others feeling...if so...i just be never exist...go away to far far away..I'm tired...i don't know..but only i just want to help cause i care the most.

huh...where am i now?? i do to wish someone can hold my hand when I'm down..I have a tough body like a robot, that will never feel exhausted. but i still run with a heart and a brain...that's what makes me human...i still need caring too...i too needed a hug..

not every secret i can share..cause not everyone is the one that like to listen to me..i tried to talk out load, they say I'm noisy..i talk it to slow, somehow the topic will be change in a sudden...mine topic will be annoyed.....

anyone know how it's feel?? "I'm not alone, but I'm lonely"

5 comments:

wondergal said...

There's nothing true or not true in this world, nor lonely or not, becuase everything is in your thoughts, you can have your own living eventhough you're alone, eventhough no one care about you, why should you care about other ppl think about you, because all of these feelings is just outer side feelings not the inner sides of yourself. If ppl do care for you, you be happy? FOREVER? This is only a seconds or days of feelings of yours, dun think too much as you may make yourself more depress and more miserable towards your own living, striving alone is sometimes hard and lonely, but if you keep thinking about ppl dun like about you, dun care about you, you being lonely, all these is your wish because you think about it every single. As you set your own thoughts and think about this, nothing can change you but yourself. Take care

pikkom815 said...

who are you anyway...?

wondergal said...

someone that cares.....

pikkom815 said...

see that's my point, sometimes the slightest care to a person can make them happy for so much..I'm not really need a very big attention but a small hello or how are you, might enough to hold my breath for a while..thanks by the way

p.s I'm still curious on knowing who are you...

wondergal said...

you no need to know who is caring for you, the point is that dun think that no ones cares for you, even your close friends or not so close friends are also there for you. Dun close up towards the outer environments. You'll get what you need to find in the future, maybe this is not the right time