Monday, June 15, 2009

sitting down and catching my breath


i was jogging with friend..walking down the path...somehow...i'm feeling lost..there's not enough reason for me to run...i sat down, i rest my feet, i waiting my friend...holding my legs..my breath is coming back...my brain becoming much fresh, then the sunset comes in front of my eyes..so beautiful..so calm..so slow the time had become, wish time can stop at that moment, just to let me have that view for a while more, it let me notice that, there are so many things to be explore in this tiny world of yours, i need to step up and step up!!!
huhh...i've maybe just lack of sleep these few days..thats what make me feel different..hmmm....not sure about that. That sunset, had let me think things more cleary, that i need to go on, no matter what happen, i trip so many times why i can't climb up on my on this time, it doesn't seems to be me, stand up duyung! u need to!! keep on going, u can do more!!

Things had become more cleary these few days as i am working with my dad, my mind is coming back!! theres things to be done these few day it might buzy me for a while, cause it just need to be settle. My family had become more stable, or should be..but still i can't tell until after tomorrow or more..i get to decide soon..it's big. Too important.

i've wasted a lot of time, done so many worst decision..is time to chose right this time...i need 2 and a half year more, when i am back, i'll be sucess, i seeing my future me now!! nothing should be able to disturb me!! go away demon!! go away satan!! u are able to temptate me once but no more, i can stand still!! i have my friend here by me!! JESUS!!! (and of course my real life friend lah) go away, i am standing now!! waking up from those dreams!! go!! go!!! GO!!!!!!!

i am sorry if i ever disturb anyone's feeling in my life, but is u guys that had make my life, is a good thing, i appreciate it, thanks!!
(more details will be reveild after these few days)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were about 220 pounds on every site. But completely I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 310 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this area selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 320 bucks everwhere. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 250 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?