Thursday, June 25, 2009

what to do?? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


hmm, is it the temptation from Satan, or a patient test from God...
well....I'm not sure about that...haix...i need more focus right now....is not the time to me to do love busizz right now....
although i want it so...or just maybe i want to find someone to talk to and someone that can listen to me...hmm...i now really do not know what do i really need a girlfriend now...i am so blur and confuse. as everyday past, i have yet to learn on how to let my mind be free and not thinking of her..she had carved so much into my heart..i am really losing my mind...huh....

is not that easy to keep yourselves focus once you are in the outside world..there is just so many temptation out there waiting and patient have to be learn when you have once step out of your ring(home) i failed today but i will keep on going to have my dream fullfill!! i will not be easy but i will keep on going and push myself eevn harder....

huh..is still not that easy to keep yourselves positive the all time, the next day you might fall to the deepest gorge. is there anyway to not going too positive or too negative?? like staying nutral?? meditate??? om................................................................is just too iritate....haha^^

haix...anyway, i need to work hard now..i'm a machine!!! only need to recharge and refuel....never get tired!!!!! huh...but still very headache....haix

No comments: