Sunday, June 21, 2009

i need a break..


running down the beach with full breath!!! i stop my pace and saw the sunset...i want to shout it out load as i am really in a big stress now or what am i seeing trough my eyes now...i really wish that i am blind and never see it happen, but my curiosity keeps on wanting me to see it happen!!! i want to shout!! it makes me feel better!! but, after the shout, i feel sad again that to think of it how stupid my life had been...i now only want to do is just went to the sit down beside the coconut tree that can be found beside the beach...just relax my brain and watch the sunset fall..

my life have to go on, but this time i really need a hand right now..someone to pull me up this time. i wanna know how it is feel like to be pulled. i really tired and headache these few days, but somehow, pain doesn't really exist in me already as i have become numb with pain..

there's so many feeling i wanna pour out there's so many feeling i wanna say it out, but it ain't the right time yet...or maybe it should only kept it to myself only. i am only afraid of hurting my friends feeling, or maybe being scold just maybe they didn't see what i feel...i never even feel like i am being notice or acknowledge....is there anyone reading my blog??:'(

should i say or should i not..it still is a secret as i don't want it to spread so much yet..but i can only say my life will be starting at august and my privilege will start at September. and after that i will be a man! a man that can have successful life that will never gonna say i am no one to be unknown anymore!!!!!!!

huh...tired of wearing my mask..when can i take it down...it still a long time to reach august. pray Lord will continue hold my breath and support my leg to stand until that day come, then I'll be free and walk on my own.

No comments: