Thursday, August 20, 2009

basketball..


somehow i use to hate basketball, not able to get a score, people don't want to pass it to me, damn, makes me have no more mood...
But as today, something really shit frustrated me so much, damn it man, i can't do jogging as i like coz weather don't let me too and the campus parameter is just too big and got many people.

then a flick of my mind suddenly says, ' play basketball' then i said why don't, since i've a ball from someone, then i just let off my steam with it..

well the point is that, don't let of your steam on someone or complain too much, it won't end up to have a good result anyway..so go for sport. Isn't it a good thing, i mean, u sweat, get rid of those toxic, and u gain an increase skill or abilty on playing bball or badminton or watever...it just something really nice be have sport. It keeps us healthy and have a happy mind too^^ as oxygen will fill in more to your brain cell...

well...not much too say..coz dn like to complain anymore, just have to fight for it

No comments: