Wednesday, August 19, 2009

memories will only be memories


Well, sure to say that everyone had their own memories, but do you ever feel like u remember every part of it?? there's such ways to remember those memory like, writing it down, or taking numerous number of photos..

these are some of the photos that what actually happen before when i was still at my hometown.




cool huuh, after i drunk, my head is just so heavy i can't lift it up!! wow, although i still can think but i jz can't have my head held up...from that day i know what's the feeling of being drunk. so cool, so fun, but really, i've trouble my friend...they help me out on going back home until place me on bed..i really sorry for troubleling them.

well, 1st drinking iss seroiusly not good for healt, and defitenaly will increase your belly size, and you will end up troubleling people around you and make those who cares about you worry.

i don't like to drink that much either..but all those pain that have been there for so long...only somes know who am I and my past..thank you, guys for being with me.

those are my memory..i have a great release that day...I will not let history repeat on myself anymore.

1 comment:

~K3LLY_Ni~凯妮_小妮~ said...

haha... so miss the the gethering time..